Concord, NC, Statesville, NC
At CESI, we have a great team of welcoming and experienced individuals. We are committed to ensuring our employees have a healthy work-life balance and we strive to encourage employees to be their best. We can offer a laid back and inviting environment where employees can thrive. Since 1978, CESI has been providing Civil Engineering, Geotechnical, and Surveying services across North Carolina and other areas.
CESI is seeking a Geotechnical Engineer for its Concord and Statesville, NC offices. The job would consist of assessing and analyzing the ground on which buildings and other structures will be built.
The successful candidate will be:
- Data reduction, analysis, and field work for commercial and residential projects.
- Assisting with project management and reporting.
- Assisting in developing the scope of work for routine projects.
- Site and material characterization.
- Analyzing of slope stability, seepage, consolidation, liner system, and settlement.
- Designing and analyzing of surface water management.
- Grading, storage capacity, and construct quality evaluations.
- Assisting in preparation of technical reports that document investigations, analyses, facility designs.
- Assisting in preparation of project design packages including technical drawings, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates.
- Consulting with clients and maintain work relationships.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-10 years’ experience in Geotechnical Engineering
- North Carolina PE or ability to acquire within a year
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Marketing skills a plus
What CESI Can Offer for All Your Hard Work
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K matching
- Special discounts
- PTO and Sick Days
Please follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cesicgs
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. CESI is an equal opportunity employer.